[ClusterLabs] qnetd and booth arbitrator running together in a 3rd geo site

Rohit Saini rohitsaini111.forum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:06:07 EDT 2020

Hi Team,
Can I execute corosync-qnetd and booth-arbitrator on the same VM in a
different geo site? What's the recommendation? Will it have any limitations
in a production deployment?
Due to my architecture limitation, I have only one arbitrator available
which is on a 3rd site. To handle cluster split-brain errors, I am thinking
to use same arbitrator for local cluster as well.
STONITH is not useful in my case as it is limited only to ILO and VIRT.

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Rohit