[ClusterLabs] connection timed out fence_virsh monitor stonith

Luke Camilleri luke.camilleri at zylacomputing.com
Wed Feb 26 04:38:13 EST 2020

Hi there, first of all thank you both for your suggestions and observations and apologies for my late reply.

I will check the logs on both hosts (although only one of them seems to be the issue) and will revert with any findings.

Just to confirm the error message for the monitor operation:

It seems that host zc-mail-2.zylacloud.com has a connection timeout to monitor the resource fence_zc-mail-1_virsh right?

My question here is, what is the monitor operation doing to confirm that the monitor operation is successful?

Is it doing the same operation as specified in the stonith resource and expecting a particular exit code?

Thanks once again