[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Re: Why Do Nodes Leave the Cluster?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Thu Feb 6 12:33:25 EST 2020

> > I've done that with all my other clusters, but these two servers are
> > in Azure, so the network is out of our control.
>
> Is a normal cluster supported to use corosync over Internet? I'm not sure
> (because of the delays and possible packet losses).

As with most things, the main concern is latency and loss. The latency between these two nodes is < 1ms, and loss is always 0%.

--Eric

Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.