[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Recoveing from node failure

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:30:29 EST 2020

11.12.2020 18:37, Gabriele Bulfon пишет:
> I found I can do this temporarily:
>
> crm config property cib-bootstrap-options: no-quorum-policy=ignore

All two node clusters I remember run with setting forever :)

> then once node 2 is up again:
>
> crm config property cib-bootstrap-options: no-quorum-policy=stop
>
> so that I make sure nodes will not mount in another strange situation.
>
> Is there any better way?

"better" us subjective, but ...

> (such as ignore until everything is back to normal then conisder top again)

That is what stonith does. Because quorum is pretty much useless in two
node cluster, as I already said all clusters I have seem used
no-quorum-policy=ignore and stonith-enabled=true. It means when node
boots and other node is not available stonith is attempted; if stonith
succeeds pacemaker continues with starting resources; if stonith fails,
node is stuck.