[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Recoveing from node failure

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 11:10:39 EST 2020

On Fri, 2020-12-11 at 16:37 +0100, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> I found I can do this temporarily:
>
> crm config property cib-bootstrap-options: no-quorum-policy=ignore
>
> then once node 2 is up again:
>
> crm config property cib-bootstrap-options: no-quorum-policy=stop
>
> so that I make sure nodes will not mount in another strange
> situation.
>
> Is there any better way? (such as ignore until everything is back to
> normal then conisder top again)
>
> Gabriele

When node 2 is known to be down and staying down, I'd probably disable
wait_for_all in corosync on node 1, start the cluster on node 1, then
re-enable wait_for_all on node 1 (either immediately, or right before
I'm ready to return node 2 to the cluster, depending on how long that
might be).

If a third host is available for a lightweight process, qdevice would
be another option.