[ClusterLabs] Coming in Pacemaker 2.0.5: better start-up/shutdown coordination with sbd

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Sun Aug 23 04:45:25 EDT 2020

> 21.08.2020 21:16, Ken Gaillot пишет:
>> Previously at shutdown, sbd determined a clean pacemaker shutdown by
>> checking whether any resources were running at shutdown. This would
>> lead to sbd fencing if pacemaker shut down in maintenance mode with
>> resources active.
>
> What conditions lead to it? I tried to reproduce it, but so far I was
> able to set node in maintenance mode and stop pacemaker on it without
> any ill effects. This is openSUSE Tumebleweed with sbd at commit
> 4b617a1b8f16033ac464cf2d562f0646082c40fa.
You shouldn't be able to reproduce this as there was an individual
fix for this condition:

commit 824fe834c67fb7bae7feb87607381f9fa8fa2945
Author: Klaus Wenninger <klaus.wenninger at aon.at>
Date:   Fri Jun 7 19:09:06 2019 +0200

    Fix: sbd-pacemaker: assume graceful exit if leftovers are unmanged

Point is that sbd now doesn't need to make complicated assumptions
anymore if a pacemaker-shutdown was graceful or not as we've
introduced a channel via which pacemaker is explicitly telling sbd
that it has successfully reached a clean shutdown state.

Klaus