[ClusterLabs] Antw: Antw: [EXT] anothe rcompletion bug in crm shell (2.1.2+git132.gbc9fde0 of SLES11)

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Aug 20 02:24:02 EDT 2020

Hi another time!

I apologize for not having used crm shell a lot recently. After having sent
the last message, I realized that the node attributes displayed by the command
are the static ("original") values, not the dynamic (current) ones. For example
"ptest -LU" would show:
Utilization information:
Original: n01 capacity: utl_cpu=200 utl_ram=1240
Original: n01 capacity: utl_cpu=200 utl_ram=1240
Original: n03 capacity: utl_cpu=200 utl_ram=1240
Remaining: n01 capacity: utl_cpu=140 utl_ram=748
Remaining: n02 capacity: utl_cpu=100 utl_ram=728
Remaining: n03 capacity: utl_cpu=110 utl_ram=584

Still after reading the man poage of crm shell, I could not identify the
command to output the current values of the utilization atributes.

Browsing the output of "cibadmin -Q" I realized that the "current" utilization
values don't seem to be part of the CIB, not even the status section... 8-(

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> "Ulrich Windl" <Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de> schrieb am 20.08.2020
um