[ClusterLabs] anothe rcompletion bug in crm shell (2.1.2+git132.gbc9fde0 of SLES11)

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Aug 20 01:56:32 EDT 2020

Hi!

After having booted a cluster node yesterday, I checked the logs today (as the resources were expected to be rebalanced in the evening, controlled by rules).
When trying to check the utilization interactively using crm shell, I realized that completion is wrong:

When typing "utilization show <TAB>" in "crm(live)node#", I see a list of cluster resources, but not the list of utilization attributes. (Here it's easy as all utilization attributes start with "utl_", while primitives and closes start with "prm_" or "cln_", respectively.

This is for SLES11 SP4 without LTSS (Long-term support). However this bug is fixed in crmsh-4.1.0+git.1585823743.3acb5567 of SLES12 SP5 already.

Regards,
Ulrich