[ClusterLabs] Filtering info messages from pacemaker.log

Howard hmoneta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:12:43 EDT 2020

Hi there.  Really getting a lot of good from using Pacemaker.  Quick
question on filtering entries out of the pacemaker.log.

We have other streaming slots that are active for our Pacemaker managed
PostgreSQL cluster in addition to the slot handling the replication. The
/var/log/pacemaker/pacemaker.log is full of these below entries writing
four new rows every second. Is there some way to exclude this noise from
the log?

"pgsqlms(pgsqld)[xxxxxxx]:       xxxxxxxxxx  INFO: Ignoring unknown
application_name/node "PostgreSQL JDBC Driver"",

Thanks for any insight.

Howard