[ClusterLabs] DRBD resource not starting

Gerry Kernan gerry at infinityit.ie
Fri Aug 14 11:48:32 EDT 2020

Hi
Im trying to add a drbd resource to pacemaker cluster on centos 7

But getting this error on pcs status
drbd_r0        (ocf::linbit:drbd):      ORPHANED FAILED (blocked)[ vps1 vps2 ]

if I try and the resource from cli I get out out below

[root at VPS1 drbd-utils]# pcs resource debug-start rep-r0
Operation start for rep-r0:0 (ocf:linbit:drbd) returned: 'unknown error' (1)

Gerry