[ClusterLabs] Q: Recommened directory for RA auxillary files?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Sep 2 09:23:02 EDT 2019

Hi!

Are there any recommendations where to place (fixed content) files an RA uses?
Usually my RAs use a separate XML file for the metadata, just to allow editing it in XML mode automatically.
Traditionally I put the file in the same directory as the RA itself (like "cat $0.xml" for meta-data).
Are there any expectations that every file in the RA directory is an RA?
(Currently I'm extending an RA, and I'd like to provide some additional user-modifiable template file, and I wonder which path to use)

Regards,
Ulrich