[ClusterLabs] "pcs resource show --full" equivalent

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 05:39:26 EDT 2019

Hi,

The command has been deprecated. It still works with the most recent pcs:

$ pcs resource show --full
Warning: This command is deprecated and will be removed. Please use 'pcs
resource config' instead.
  Resource: d3 (class=ocf provider=pacemaker type=Dummy)
   Operations: migrate_from interval=0s timeout=20s
(d3-migrate_from-interval-0s)

I guess you are using pcs 0.10.1 where the command has been removed. We
revert the removal in pcs 0.10.2.

Anyway, the preferred way is to use 'pcs resource config'.

The reason for deprecating the show command is that the command is doing
completely different things based on used switches which may be confusing:
- if --full is used, configuration is displayed
- if --full is not used, status is displayed

Regards,
Tomas