[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker and corosync on Openshift

Shashank shashank at india.nec.com
Wed Oct 16 10:12:04 EDT 2019

Hi Team,

Thanks for your support,

Actually we are facing issue in running PCS in a pod on openshift.

Scenario :-  We have two zabbix VM's which are running in a PCS cluster. Now we want that pod in the VM pcs cluster, We have already install the packages and start the pcsd service in the pod.
Machine IP :-

VM 1 :- 10.0.8.98
VM 2:- 10.0.8.99
POD IP :- 10.0.244.8 and its service ip from which we have access that container is 10.0.8.120 (and form this service ip we have successfully telnet it on 2443)

Autorization/setup cluster happen successfully from service ip.

But in the pod the pcs cluster is not started on the service ip giving error no interface define, but if we have mention the pod ip it will start but not communication with outer world.

Requesting you to please help us in this , and suggest us how we can configured it on service ip.
Thanks in advance waiting for your response

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank
Senior Member Technical Staff-ITPF
Mob: 91-9896666625
NEC Technologies India Private Limited,
5th Floor, Building 9, Unitech Infospace SEZ of Seaview Developers Plot 20/21 Sector-135
Noida, 201304, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECTI or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NECTI or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.