[ClusterLabs] Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Oct 15 18:52:09 EDT 2019

On 2019-10-15 5:42 p.m., Ken Gaillot wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that we have a date and location for the next
> ClusterLabs Summit: Wednesday, Feb. 5, and Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020, in
> Brno, Czechia. This year's host is Red Hat.
>
> Details will be given on this wiki page as they become available:
>
>   http://plan.alteeve.ca/index.php/HA_Cluster_Summit_2020
>
> We are still in the early stages of organizing, and need your input.
>
> Most importantly, we need a good idea of how many people will attend,
> to ensure we have an appropriate conference room and amenities. The
> wiki page has a section where you can say how many people from your
> organization expect to attend. We don't need a firm commitment or an
> immediate response, just let us know once you have a rough idea.
>
> We also invite you to propose a talk, whether it's a talk you want to
> give or something you are interested in hearing more about. The wiki
> page has a section for that, too. Anything related to open-source
> clustering is welcome: new features and plans for the cluster software projects, how-to's and case histories for integrating specific services into a cluster, utilizing specific stonith/networking/etc. technologies in a cluster, tips for administering a cluster, and so forth.
>
> I'm excited about the chance for developers and users to meet in
> person. Past summits have been helpful for shaping the direction of the
> projects and strengthening the community. I look forward to seeing many
> of you there!

Thanks for getting this going! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

If anyone wants to contribute to the wiki but doesn't have an account
yet, email me directly (mkelly at alteeve.ca) or catch me on freenode
(#clusterlabs -> digimer) and I'll get an account setup.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of