[ClusterLabs] Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 17:42:51 EDT 2019

I'm happy to announce that we have a date and location for the next
ClusterLabs Summit: Wednesday, Feb. 5, and Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020, in
Brno, Czechia. This year's host is Red Hat.

Details will be given on this wiki page as they become available:

  http://plan.alteeve.ca/index.php/HA_Cluster_Summit_2020

We are still in the early stages of organizing, and need your input.

Most importantly, we need a good idea of how many people will attend,
to ensure we have an appropriate conference room and amenities. The
wiki page has a section where you can say how many people from your
organization expect to attend. We don't need a firm commitment or an
immediate response, just let us know once you have a rough idea.

We also invite you to propose a talk, whether it's a talk you want to
give or something you are interested in hearing more about. The wiki
page has a section for that, too. Anything related to open-source
clustering is welcome: new features and plans for the cluster software projects, how-to's and case histories for integrating specific services into a cluster, utilizing specific stonith/networking/etc. technologies in a cluster, tips for administering a cluster, and so forth.

I'm excited about the chance for developers and users to meet in
person. Past summits have been helpful for shaping the direction of the
projects and strengthening the community. I look forward to seeing many
of you there!