[ClusterLabs] CMAN sources (Was: Unable to resource due to nvpair[@name="target-role"]: No such device or address)

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 11:41:57 EDT 2019

Sathish,

On 10/10/19 11:09 -0400, Digimer wrote:
> As the others have said

meant to link this my other reply to your colleague back then:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2019-August/026280.html

(looks like my bad I have dropped you/OP from original CC, keeping
it in this time around, but only exceptionally -- do you want to be
actively in touch with the list? please subscribe, you can pause
message forwarding at any time once you have you inquiry satisfied,
and you won't generate extra work for the list moderators when
sending messages to the list, for instance; it is also a way to
keep the discussion strictly on-list, since only there it can
serve its primary purpose, right?)

Wasn't sure DNS works correctly for subdomains now (yes, it is,
thanks for this behind the scenes care), so Digimer beat me
in that.

Let me know if anything is still missing.

--
Jan (Poki)