[ClusterLabs] cleanup of a resource leads to restart of Virtual Domains

Yan Gao YGao at suse.com
Tue Oct 1 08:29:20 EDT 2019

On 10/1/19 1:37 PM,  Lentes, Bernd  wrote:

> ----- On Oct 1, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Yan Gao YGao at suse.com wrote:
>
>> On 9/30/19 6:45 PM,  Lentes, Bernd  wrote:
>
>> The behavior/idea about cleanup makes more sense in pacemaker-2.0
>> (SLE-HA 15 releases). It does *real* cleanup only if a resource has any
>> failures.
>
> Currently i'm running SLES 12 SP4. Is it worth thinking about Updating to SLES 15 SP1 ?
There's always benefits of upgrade. But it's up to you whether to
upgrade because of this :-)

At least SLE12 SP4 received the fix of pengine which is more significant
for your issue. But the changed/improved behavior of "crm_resource -C"
commandline won't likely be introduced for SLE12 releases for keeping
compatibility.

Regards,
   Yan