[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Nov 7 11:54:05 EST 2019

On 2019-11-07 4:23 a.m., Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 09:41:36 -0600
> Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> This topic sounds promising. Maybe we could do a round table where 3 or
>> 4 people give 15-minute presentations about their technique?
>>
>> Jehan-Guillaume, Damien, Ulrich, would you possibly be interested in
>> participating? I realize it's early to make any firm commitments, but
>> we could start considering the possibilities.
>
> I'm not sure I'll come to the summit. Even if I would be glad to meet this
> community IRL. Not sure about my availability and how I could contribute to
> the summit. It's a long road from France for a very limited contribution :/
>
> However, I am highly interested in this subject so I wish I can participate in
> some other way.
>
> Moreover, as a RA maintainer, I still have to gather a list of itchy things I
> could share as well. We can then decide what is the best way to discuss them.
> Maybe the mailing list would be enough.

I can't speak to travel, but I can say that the more people attend, the
more complete discussions will be. Being an attendee who listens and
gives feedback is, itself, well worth it. So if you're on the fence,
come. The more people who attend, the better for all.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of