[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Announcing ClusterLabs Summit 2020

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Thu Nov 7 04:23:10 EST 2019

Hi,

On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 09:41:36 -0600
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> wrote:

> This topic sounds promising. Maybe we could do a round table where 3 or
> 4 people give 15-minute presentations about their technique?
>
> Jehan-Guillaume, Damien, Ulrich, would you possibly be interested in
> participating? I realize it's early to make any firm commitments, but
> we could start considering the possibilities.

I'm not sure I'll come to the summit. Even if I would be glad to meet this
community IRL. Not sure about my availability and how I could contribute to
the summit. It's a long road from France for a very limited contribution :/

However, I am highly interested in this subject so I wish I can participate in
some other way.

Moreover, as a RA maintainer, I still have to gather a list of itchy things I
could share as well. We can then decide what is the best way to discuss them.
Maybe the mailing list would be enough.