[ClusterLabs] fencing on iscsi device not working

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 10:05:12 EST 2019

Coincidentally, the documentation for the pcmk_host_check default was
recently updated for the upcoming 2.0.3 release. Once the release is
out, the online documentation will be regenerated, but here is the
text:

-------
static-list if either pcmk_host_list or pcmk_host_map is set, otherwise
dynamic-list if the fence device supports the list action, otherwise
status if the fence device supports the status action, otherwise none