[ClusterLabs] kronosnet v1.8 released
Fabio M. Di Nitto
fabbione at fabbione.net
Wed Mar 27 00:11:21 EDT 2019
We are pleased to announce the general availability of kronosnet v1.8
kronosnet (or knet for short) is the new underlying network protocol for
Linux HA components (corosync), that features ability to use multiple
links between nodes, active/active and active/passive link failover
policies, automatic link recovery, FIPS compliant encryption (nss and/or
openssl), automatic PMTUd and in general better performances compared to
the old network protocol.
Highlights in this release:
* Fixed SCTP transport on FreeBSD.
* Fixed a potential use-after-free that could lead to a crash when
unconfiguring links at runtime.
* Fixed a link configuration error that would allow a user to configure,
for example, an IPv4 source address and an IPv6 causing knet to spin
at 100% of the CPU.
* Minor man pages fixes and improvements.
* Minor build and test suite fixes.
* Minor logging events fixes.
Known issues in this release:
The source tarballs can be downloaded here:
Upstream resources and contacts:
https://trello.com/kronosnet (TODO list and activities tracking)
https://goo.gl/9ZvkLS (google shared drive with presentations and diagrams)
IRC: #kronosnet on Freenode
The knet developer team
More information about the Users