[ClusterLabs] Interface confusion

Adam Budziński budzinski.adam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 02:01:14 EDT 2019

Thank you Andrei. The problem is that I can see with 'pcs status' that
resources are runnin on srv2cr1 but its at the same time its telling that
the fence_vmware_soap is running on srv1cr1. That's somewhat confusing.
Could you possibly explain this?

Thank you!

sob., 16.03.2019, 05:37 użytkownik Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com>