[ClusterLabs] Interface confusion

Adam Budziński budzinski.adam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:09:37 EDT 2019

Hello Tomas,

Thank you! So far I  need to say how great this community is, would never
expect so much positive vibes! A big thank you your doing a great job!

Now let's talk business :)

So if pcsd is using ring0 and it fails will ring1 not be used at all?

So in regards to VMware that would mean that the interface should be
configured with a network that can access the  vCenter to fence right? But
wouldn't it then use only ring0 so if that fails it wouldn't switch to
ring1?

Thank you!

pt., 15.03.2019, 13:14 użytkownik Tomas Jelinek <tojeline at redhat.com>