[ClusterLabs] Antw: Resource creation information

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Mar 13 02:59:15 EDT 2019

Hi!

On "2." (provider): I think "heartbeat" is purely historical, and (as you
might have found out, the provider is mostly a subdirectory in the tree where
RAs are located) for compatibility nobody dared or cared to change. Personally
I'm using my own provider (consisting of a four-letter-hash of my E_Mail
address) to avoid namespace conflicts, and clearly showing where my own local
RAs are used.

It's not a big problem to change the provider later. And I'm implementing the
only standard wher RAs can provide documentation, that is: OCF.

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> "Full Name" <nuncestbibendum at excite.com> schrieb am 12.03.2019 um 22:30
in