[ClusterLabs] crmsh: Release 4.1.0

Diego Akechi dakechi at suse.de
Mon Jun 24 04:33:54 EDT 2019

Hi Ken,

On 21/06/2019 17:32, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Congrats! Can we expect a talk at the ClusterLabs Summit? :)

Thanks a lot! Yes, I think we could talk about crmsh, but also about
other topics like Cluster APIs and monitoring that are topics we have
working on a little bit.

> BTW We're still aiming for the end of September for the summit, details
> should be finalized soon.

I confess that I lost track of this. Can you include me on the
discussion? I would like to join and have some people there also to get
more engagement with the community.

--
Diego V. Akechi <dakechi at suse.de>
Engineering Manager HA Extension & SLES for SAP