[ClusterLabs] PCSD - High Memory Usage

Daniel Brant daniel.brant at pressassociation.com
Fri Jun 21 07:32:02 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm running a cluster with 9 active nodes (4 in standby), on this cluster are 258 registered resources. 99% of these are perl and java process ran via multi-target systemd units, 2 are heartbeat IPaddr2 and 1 fence device. I am seeing very high memory usage in the pcsd process, 2.5GB to 2.7GB on most node with one running 3.3GB.

Is this kind of memory usage to be expected when managing this volume of resources? I am running pacemaker version 1.1.19 on CentOS7.6.1810.

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

This email is from the Press Association. For more information, see www.pressassociation.com. This email may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this email or any attachments. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any opinion expressed in this email is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of the Press Association. Any email reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.