[ClusterLabs] Corosync 3.x and Pacemaker 2.x supported OS versions

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 01:27:31 EDT 2019

Somanath,

> Hi All ,
>
> We are planning to update to corosync 3.x and pacemaker 2.x versions. I want to confirm whether this is supported on RHEL 7.X OS version.

Answering just Corosync part of the question (eventho pcmk is probably
very similar story).

If "supported" means officially supported, then no, it is not supported
(and never will).

If you mean "it is possible to compile there and it will work" then yes,
it is "supported". We even have unofficial autogenerated packages:
https://kronosnet.org/builds/corosync/.

Regards,
   Honza