[ClusterLabs] Add Resource Environment Variables

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at tech-lab.io
Mon Jul 15 13:39:43 EDT 2019

The pgsql resource agent uses /bin/sh. I think it doesn't work because on
RH/CentOS, /bin/sh is linked to bash, whereas on Ubuntu it's linked to
dash, which doesn't source .bash_profile (which in turn sources
.pgsql_profile on my system). You could try putting it in .profile? I don't
currently have access to an Ubuntu system to confirm this though.