[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Postgres pacemaker cluster failure

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:57:06 EDT 2019

09.07.2019 13:08, Danka Ivanović пишет:
> Hi I didn't manage to start master with postgres, even if I increased start
> timeout. I checked executable paths and start options.
> When cluster is running with manually started master and slave started over
> pacemaker, everything works ok. Today we had failover again.
> I cannot find reason from the logs, can you help me with debugging? Thanks.
>

> Jul 09 09:16:32 [2679] postgres1       lrmd:    debug: child_kill_helper:	Kill pid 12735's group
> Jul 09 09:16:34 [2679] postgres1       lrmd:  warning: child_timeout_callback:	PGSQL_monitor_15000 process (PID 12735) timed out

You probably want to enable debug output in resource agent. As far as I
can tell, this requires HA_debug=1 in environment of resource agent, but
for the life of me I cannot find where it is possible to set it.

Probably setting it directly in resource agent for debugging is the most
simple way.

P.S. crm_resource is called by resource agent (pgsqlms). And it shows
result of original resource probing which makes it confusing. At least
it explains where these logs entries come from.