[ClusterLabs] [Announce] libqb 1.9.0 released

Yan Gao YGao at suse.com
Fri Dec 13 10:00:05 EST 2019

Hi Christine,

Congratulations and thanks for the release!

As previously brought from:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/issues/338#issuecomment-503155816

, the master branch has this too:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/commit/6a4067c1d1764d93d255eccecfd8bf9f43cb0b4d

, but doesn't seem to have:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/pull/349

Does it mean the master branch is somehow not impacted by the issues, or
some other solutions are being sought there? Thanks.

Regards,
   Yan