[ClusterLabs] SBD as watchdog daemon

Олег Самойлов splarv at ya.ru
Tue Apr 16 11:27:05 EDT 2019

> 16 апр. 2019 г., в 16:21, Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com> написал(а):
>
> On 4/16/19 3:12 PM, Олег Самойлов wrote:
>> Okey, looked like I found where it must be fixed.
>>
>> sbd-cluster.c
>>
>>            /* TODO - Make a CPG call and only call notify_parent() when we get a reply */
>>            notify_parent();
>>
>> Can anyone explain me, how to make mentioned CPG call?
> There should be a PR already that does exactly that.

Not only.

> It just has to be rebased.

Not true. This PR is in conflict with the master branch.

> But be aware that this isn't gonna solve your halted-pacemaker-daemons
> issue.

Also not true. I tried to merge this PR and I has solved several conflicts intuitively. Now watchdog fires when corosync is frozen (half of my problems is solved). But… It fires on both nodes. :) May be this is due to my lack of knowledge of the corosync infrastructure.

This PR is from 2017 year, why you didn’t fix and apply such very important PR yet?