[ClusterLabs] Resource not starting correctly II

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:30:42 EDT 2019

Well, I remain puzzled. I added a statement to the end of my script in
order to capture its return value. Much to my surprise, when I create the
associated resource (as described in my previous post)  myapp-script gets
invoked four times in node one (where the resource is created) and two in
node two. Just as intriguing, the return value in one is, for each instance

OCF_NOT_RUNNING
OCF_SUCCESS
OCF_SUCCESS
OCF_NOT_RUNNING

while in node two I get

OCF_NOT_RUNNING
OCF_SUCCESS

And now things work, as can be seen in the output from pcs status:

Cluster name: MyCluster
Stack: corosync
Current DC: two (version 1.1.19-8.el7_6.4-c3c624ea3d) - partition with
quorum
Last updated: Mon Apr 15 15:21:08 2019
Last change: Mon Apr 15 15:20:47 2019 by root via cibadmin on one

2 nodes configured
1 resource configured

Online: [ one two ]

Full list of resources:

 ClusterMyApp (ocf::myapp:myapp-script): Started one

Daemon Status:
  corosync: active/disabled
  pacemaker: active/disabled
  pcsd: active/enabled

Can anybody clarify what is going on? And how to guarantee that, assuming
that my app starts correctly, the creation resource will predictably
succeed?