[ClusterLabs] Corosync 3 release plans?

Ferenc Wágner wagner.ferenc at kifu.gov.hu
Thu Sep 27 19:16:02 UTC 2018

Christine Caulfield <ccaulfie at redhat.com> writes:

> I'm also looking into high-res timestamps for logfiles too.

Wouldn't that be a useful option for the syslog output as well?  I'm
sometimes concerned by the batching effect added by the transport
between the application and the (local) log server (rsyslog or systemd).
Reliably merging messages from different channels can prove impossible
without internal timestamps (even considering a single machine only).

Another interesting feature could be structured, direct journal output
(if you're looking for challenges).
Feri