[ClusterLabs] pcs constraint order set syntax

Chris Miller ctodd at scratchspace.com
Mon Nov 19 17:32:20 EST 2018

Hello,

     I am attempting to add a resource to an existing ordering
constraint set. The system in question came pre-configured with PCS
(FreePBX HA), and need to add a resource group (queuemetrics) to the
ordering constraint set. Before modification, the existing set is as
follows (output from pcs config --full)

set mysql httpd asterisk sequential=true (id:mysql-httpd-asterisk)
setoptions kind=Optional (id:freepbx-start-order)

I'm having issues with the "resource order set" command syntax,
specifically with setting options and IDs. Per the man page and help
info, the syntax appears as it should be this :

pcs constraint order set mysql httpd asterisk queuemetrics
sequential=true id=mysql-httpd-asterisk setoptions kind=Optional
id=freepbx-start-order

However when running this command I receive the following error :

Call cib_replace failed (-203): Update does not conform to the
configured schema

I have also tried variations of this syntax, and the ID option
specifically is ignored and a dynamically generated name is used
instead.

I'm not having any luck finding guidance with this specific issue
online. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Chris