[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker PostgreSQL cluster

Salvatore D'angelo sasadangelo at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:25:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

Regarding last question about pacemaker dependencies for Ubuntu I found this for 1.1.18:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pacemaker/1.1.18-0ubuntu2/+build/14818856 <https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pacemaker/1.1.18-0ubuntu2/+build/14818856>

It’s not clear to me why pacemaker 1.1.18 is available on launchpad.net and not on the official Ubuntu Search Packages website.
However, can I assume 1.1.19 and 2.2.0 have the same dependencies list (considering they have only removed deprecated function and applied some bug fixes)?
Thanks again for answers