[ClusterLabs] Found libqb issue that affects pacemaker 1.1.18

Salvatore D'angelo sasadangelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 05:09:27 EDT 2018

I closed the issue.
Libqb uses tagging and people should not download the Source code (zip) <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/archive/v1.0.3.zip> or Source code (tar.gz) <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/archive/v1.0.3.tar.gz>.
The following should be downloaded.
libqb-1.0.3.tar.gz <https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/releases/download/v1.0.3/libqb-1.0.3.tar.gz>

I thought it contained the binary files. I wasn’t aware of tagging system and that its was required to download that version of tar.gz file.