[ClusterLabs] crm --version shows "cam dev"

Salvatore D'angelo sasadangelo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:03:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Here the steps:

wget https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/archive/3.0.1.tar.gz
tar xzvf 3.0.1.tar.gz
cd crash-3.0.1
apt-get install python-setuptools
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install

the apt-get was required in my container because a python library was not installed (I do not remember which one).

Once installed do:

crm —version

In 2.2.0 the output was correctly:
crm 2.2.0

Now it is:
crm dev

this does not allow me to check I installed the correct version. To be more precise, it is an upgrade from 2.2.0 where I first uninstalled 2.2.0 and then installed this one. I am sure uninstall removed everything related to crash because I run a “find / -name crash*” on the container.