[ClusterLabs] GFS2 problem after host name change

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jan 15 10:35:28 EST 2018

On 2018-01-15 05:45 AM, Bob Peterson wrote:
> [...]

I will see if I can reproduce later this week. Note that I change the
domain portion of the hostname, not the short host name. (ie:
kp-a10n01.example.org -> kp-a10n01.foo.org).

As I mentioned in my reply to Ukrich, I ran fsck.gfs2 after a fresh
boot, before starting gfs2, and it found no issues. Note also that this
error persisted after reformatting the partition, and after
deleting/recreating (with a different size) LV. Whatever broke, broke deep.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of