[ClusterLabs] Issues with DB2 HADR Resource Agent

Dileep V Nair dilenair at in.ibm.com
Mon Feb 12 03:23:33 EST 2018

Thanks Ondrej for the response. I also figured out the same and reduced the
HADR_TIMEOUT and increased the promote timeout which helped in resolving
the issue.

 Regards,

 Dileep V Nair
 Senior AIX Administrator
 Cloud Managed Services Delivery (MSD), India
 IBM Cloud

 E-mail: dilenair at in.ibm.com                         Outer Ring Road, Embassy Manya
                                                               Bangalore, KA 560045
                                                                              India