[ClusterLabs] Corosync 1.4.10 is available at corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 11:24:12 EST 2018

I am pleased to announce the last maintenance of old stable (Flatiron
branch) release of Corosync
1.4.10 available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/.

Flatiron branch is now unsupported and no longer maintained by Corosync
team. The main reason for this decision is that Camelback (v3.0.0)
should be released on Thu this week and having 3 releases is simply too
much.

Just a short statistics/:
- Version 1.0.0 was released on Wed Jul 8 2009 so Flatiron was supported
for a little more than 9 years
- There were 612 commits made by 25 people during Flatiron lifetime
- 224 files changed, 25830 insertions(+), 45350 deletions(-)
- This version began it's life on fedorahosted (decommissioned) and
source code repository was SVN
- Flatiron was last release with LCR supported

Complete changelog for 1.4.10 (compared to v1.4.9):

Jan Friesse (1):
       lcr: Fix memleak in interface_find_and_load

If your deployment still run on top of Corosync 1.x it's really highly
recommended to upgrade.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.