[ClusterLabs] Corosync 3.0 - Beta1 is available at corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 11:21:22 EST 2018

I am pleased to announce the first beta version of Corosync 3.0
(codename Camelback) available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/ as corosync-2.99.5.

You can also download RPMs for various distributions from CI
https://kronosnet.org/builds/.

This release is really nicely small so it's probably last version before GA.

Complete changelog for Beta 1 (compared to Alpha 5):

Christine Caulfield (3):
       config: Report IP addr/nodename parse errors back
       config: Disallow corosync-cmapctl updates of nodelist
       man: Add instructions for adding/removing nodes

Jan Friesse (3):
       testcpg2: Check cpg_dispatch return code
       cpghum: Check cpg_local_get return code
       coroparse: Remove unused cs_err initialization

We did our best to test this release as best as we could, but still take
it as an Beta version.

For anybody who migrates from stable version please consult
http://people.redhat.com/ccaulfie/docs/KnetCorosync.pdf about changes in
Corosync 3.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.