[ClusterLabs] Corosync 3 release plans?

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 02:26:10 EDT 2018

Ferenc,

> Jan Friesse <jfriesse at redhat.com> writes:
>
>> try corosync 3.x (current Alpha4 is pretty stable [...]
>
> Hi Honza,
>
> Can you provide an estimate for the Corosync 3 release timeline?  We
> have to plan the ABI transition in Debian anf the freeze date is drawing
> closer.

Currently I'm pretty happy with current Corosync alpha stability so it
would be possible to release final right now, but because I want to give
us some room to break protocol/abi (only if needed and right now I don't
see any strong reason for such breakage), I didn't release it yet.

Currently I'm planning to release 3.0.0 in the beginning of December but
if it would mean to miss Debian freeze date I'm open to release it sooner.

Honza