[ClusterLabs] Antw: Pacemaker ordering constraints and resource failures

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Aug 8 07:34:49 UTC 2018

Hi!

I think your "problem" is that a master/slave resource is not two resources
with an oredering in between, but two resources that have special roles, and
there is an ordering regarding their roles.
So usually if you have one ms resource that one will try to become master (if
possible). the second one will become slave. If the master is stopped, the
slave will be promoted as slave.
I guess when following the logged actions it should become more clear.
I also think the dummy resource is not a typical candidate for an ms
resource.

Regards,
Ulrich
P.S. German Heat Wave: 26.5°C/80°F in the office already...

>>> "Devin A. Bougie" <devin.bougie at cornell.edu> schrieb am 06.08.2018 um
19:07 in