[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Thu Sep 21 07:26:29 UTC 2017

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 21:25:51 -0400
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

> On 2017-09-20 07:53 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > We've started a major update of the ClusterLabs web design. The main
> > goal (besides making it look more modern) is to make the top-level more
> > about all ClusterLabs projects rather than Pacemaker-specific. It's
> > also much more mobile-friendly.
> >
> > We've also updated our new logo -- Kristoffer Grönlund had a
> > professional designer look at the one he created. I hope everyone likes
> > the end result. It's simpler, cleaner and friendlier.

Really nice, I like it! Thanks to both of you!

> > Check it out at https://clusterlabs.org/
>
> This is excellent!
>
> Can I recommend an additional category? It would be nice to have a
> "Projects" link that provided a list of projects that fall under the
> clusterlabs umbrella, with a brief blurb and a link to each.

Speaking of another category, maybe it could references some more
community blogs? Or even add a planet? (planet.postgresql.org is pretty popular
in pgsql community).

I'm sure you guys has some people around writing posts about news, features,
tech preview, etc. On top of my head, I can think of RH, Suse, Linbit,
Unixarena, Hastexo, Alteeve, ...

++