[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Sep 21 01:25:51 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-20 07:53 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> We've started a major update of the ClusterLabs web design. The main
> goal (besides making it look more modern) is to make the top-level more
> about all ClusterLabs projects rather than Pacemaker-specific. It's
> also much more mobile-friendly.
>
> We've also updated our new logo -- Kristoffer Grönlund had a
> professional designer look at the one he created. I hope everyone likes
> the end result. It's simpler, cleaner and friendlier.
>
> Check it out at https://clusterlabs.org/

This is excellent!

Can I recommend an additional category? It would be nice to have a
"Projects" link that provided a list of projects that fall under the
clusterlabs umbrella, with a brief blurb and a link to each.

Thanks for doing this! It's much more general now, which is great.

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of