[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Unable to start cluster (Pacemaker/Corosync)

Handra Cs handra.cs2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 03:44:29 EDT 2017

Hi there,

I am currently trying to configure Pacemaker/Corosync. I managed to install
the required packages for the cluster configuration, however I could not
start the cluster service. Based on the log file, there was an issue with
the directory /var/lib/pacemaker/.

I have tried some suggestions from checking the GID of the root user and
ensuring the permission of the folder to be owned by hacluster:haclient,
unfortunately there was no luck.

I am currently using RedHat 6.8. Thank you in advance for the help.

Attached is the log file for your reference.

Regards,
Handra

-- Try the best, do the best, be the best --
--
Sent from Gmail for iOS Regards, Handra -- Try the best, do the best, be
the best --