[ClusterLabs] Antw: Running two independent clusters

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:23:44 EDT 2017

Hi Ulrich,

It's not an option unfortunately.
Our product runs on a specialized hardware and provides both the services
(A & B) that I am referring to. Hence I cannot have service A running on
some nodes as cluster A and service B running on other nodes as cluster B.
The two services HAVE to run on same node. The catch being service A and
service B have to be independent of each other.

Hence looking at Container option since we are using that for some other
product (but not for Pacemaker/Corosync).

-Regards
Nikhil