[ClusterLabs] Never join a list without a problem...

Jeffrey Westgate Jeffrey.Westgate at arkansas.gov
Thu Mar 2 16:32:02 UTC 2017

Since we have both pieces of the load-balanced cluster doing the same thing - for still-as-yet unidentified reasons - we've put atop on one and sysdig on the other.  Running atop at 10 second slices, hoping it will catch something.  While configuring it yesterday, that server went into it's 'episode', but there was nothing in the atop log to show anything.  Nothing else changed except the cpu load average.  No increase in any other parameter.

frustrating.