[ClusterLabs] vip is not removed after node lost connection with the other two nodes

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Fri Jun 23 12:52:26 EDT 2017

On 06/23/2017 11:24 AM, Jan Pokorný wrote:

> People using ifdown or the iproute-based equivalent seem far
> too prevalent, even if for long time bystanders the idea looks
> continually disproved ad nauseam.

Has anyone had a network card fail recently and what does that look like
on modern kernels? -- That's an honest question, I have not seen that in
forever (fingers crossed knock on wood).

I.e. is the expectation that real life failure will be "nice" to
corosync actually warranted?

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin