[ClusterLabs] VirtualDomain started in two hosts

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:15:57 EST 2017

Hi,

Yes, I will try to explain myself better.

*Initially*
On node1 (vdicnode01-priv)
>virsh list
==============
vdicdb01     started

On node2 (vdicnode02-priv)
>virsh list
==============
vdicdb02     started

--> Now, I execute the migrate command (outside the cluster <-- not using
pcs resource move)
virsh migrate --live vdicdb01 qemu:/// qemu+ssh://vdicnode02-priv
tcp://vdicnode02-priv

*Finally*
On node1 (vdicnode01-priv)
>virsh list
*vdicdb01     started*

On node2 (vdicnode02-priv)
>virsh list
vdicdb02     started
vdicdb01     started

If I query cluster pcs status, cluster thinks resource vm-vdicdb01 is only
started on node vdicnode01-priv.

Thanks a lot.